Darcy Charles Inwood
Where I Retreat
I lay in breathless ecstasy,
Each and every day,
As I try to remember my memories.
A vision in thy mist,
A place beyond the stars,
Carry me over,
And let me rest in paradise.
The facade degrades,
Its life slowly waining,
The cloud slowly envelope my vision,
Bring the rain,
And slue my vision.
For I am destined to live out the rest of my life,
In hope of reaching,
My eternal paradise.
Darcy Charles Inwood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where I Retreat by Darcy Charles Inwood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz