Darcy Charles Inwood
Where I Retreat
I lay in breathless ecstasy,
Each and every day,
As I try to remember my memories.
A vision in thy mist,
A place beyond the stars,
Carry me over,
And let me rest in paradise.
The facade degrades,
Its life slowly waining,
The cloud slowly envelope my vision,
Bring the rain,
And slue my vision.
For I am destined to live out the rest of my life,
In hope of reaching,
My eternal paradise.
Darcy Charles Inwood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where I Retreat by Darcy Charles Inwood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola
- summer at grub street, lee fones
- Facebook, Phil Soar
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar