Darcy Charles Inwood
Do Not Be-cease The Dreamers
By every second,
By every moment,
My life slips from my grasp.
What choice would I have?
What choice do I have?
How would one speak of expeirence,
Witnessed through false eyes,
How does one know anything?
How does one what is wrong or right?
Stop existing in darkness,
We are the dreamers,
Darcy Charles Inwood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do Not Be-cease The Dreamers by Darcy Charles Inwood )
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell