David Oladipupo Olorunshola
David Oladipupo Olorunshola Poems
- Ezu River/Floating Bodies Why do you watch And stand by, ...
- Bumper-To-Bumper Just before dawn Before the sun rises, ...
- Everyone Has His Fight You are not the only one Fighting; ...
- Voice Of Reason Where is that just society? Where is that ...
- It Is A Race We all are on a race A race for time
- Ocean Of Love Locked in warm embrace Two bodies knitted ...
- Stranger Sometimes You ask yourself
David was born in Lagos(south west) of Nigeria but the parents are originally from Odo-ere in old Kabba province of kogi state, Nigeria. He had his education (primary to post graduate) in Lagos and his acedemic interest is in the sciences where he majored in Mathematics. His love for poetry dated back to his tender age when he started writing poems as a tenager. He has since written many ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Oladipupo Olorunshola
Ezu River/Floating Bodies
Why do you watch
And stand by, while being violated
Not once, but again and again
Leaving gory spectacles in your wake
Where is your honour
Laying your pride to the dust
You became deformed and defamed
With no form nor colour
No one can use or touch you
Every one watches in morbid silence
Your edges are taken away
A foul odour you spread
Desecrated and polluted
Far beyond your confines
With floating members unknown
National discuss you become
A gory but strange tale
Your tears is more
Than many tears of the people
Created to cool and ...