Dennis Field Poems
- As Tears Fall they do so from the hurt, the pain is great, ...
- What God Hath Promised God hath not promised, skies always ...
- Thanks To God Oh God shine your light on me, for I am a ...
- First Sight It is the first day that we met, my eyes met ...
- New Start If we started again, you would be brand new, ...
- My Hearts Feelings You are all that my heart desires, You ...
- All Is Love Everyone needs love, for it helps us through ...
Left school at 14 never did any good. Did not start to write poems till 2012 now cannot stop. Did not read poems or read books before this now read a lot. Have lived in Australia for 29yrs.
I hope people read my poems even if they don't like them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
As Tears Fall
they do so from the hurt,
the pain is great,
from something that was said,
maybe in the heat of the moment,
with the hurt comes anger,
then the pain gets worse,
the tears become more intense.
Sorry is easy to say,
but to mean it is hard sometimes,
no matter who is right or wrong,
your feeling for each other come into it,
sometimes you feel like hell,
from things that was said,
tell them you love them,
go back to how it was
feel each others pain,
you have everything to gain.