Denvor fernandez Poems
- Love Or Love Love, are you the one? Who burns inside ...
- To Eve Eve, What does the world call you? Vamp, devil, ...
- Anger I can feel it coming Soft is my philosophy I love ...
- What Is The Use? I love, I hate, I happy, I sad,
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon What a dragon is Tibet? ...
- I Why am I 'I'? My hands, My legs, My head,
- Mending Exams - A Parody Something there is that doesn't love...
He was born in Palakkad, kerala in India.He is an Anglo-Indian.Presently, he is trying to pursue his ambition of becoming a novelist and a movie maker.He did his MA in English literature in Loyola College, Chennai and his B.Ed from NSS Training College, Otappalam. He published a collection of short-stories Meta-man and the Gene-marker in 2013 and his first novel Rebirths in 2014. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Denvor fernandez
Love Or Love
Love, are you the one?
Who burns inside eloping couples,
Cries after the lost ones,
Springs revenge in on being jilted,
Fills the brain with wild emotions.
Wild self-destructive emotions.
Love, are you lust?
which fires the world with energy,
Forces people into that divine touch
which makes them hate.
A hate which makes them angry
A lifelong self-destructive anger.
Love, can we make you
on bed with our loving hearts,
filling our blood with heat,
touching deeper and deeper,
kissing deeper and deeper,
which finally will make us...