Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
What a dragon is Tibet?
Spirituality raises its trees
from the soil fertile.
Its culture emits breezes
from the north and the south
Then the tiger came
and hunted the dragon.
The tiger who had been
cut into pieces by hunters earlier.
The tiger came.
The tiger bit the tree
that connected heaven and earth.
The tree shakes.
The tree falls into the water
The chlidren of gods missed
their school on earth.
The chlidren of earth missed
their school in heaven.
The peaceful dragon is angry
It would take a form one day
which would make the tiger
tremble with fear.
The Chinese tiger will tremble with fear.
Denvor fernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon by Denvor fernandez )
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
- Moody hopes, Chai Amos
- About your mother's face, fiona sinclair
- When The Palmist Said, You Will Have Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Slow Burner, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)