Desmond Blaine Poems
- Harlequin There was a man, long time ago; Obnoxious he was,...
- Madman's Manifesto In starry night my wings were ...
- To The Boy Who Didn'T Know when to say a nice word or when ...
- Bonne Nuit and the night takes all, my dear. dreamcatcher ...
- The Rusty Prophet Last night I saw an angel He was tall and ...
- Behind Eyelids Closed in my pillow, your scent; on my ...
- The Sirens Are Omnipresent Now i, who am the sky, sound the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Desmond Blaine
There was a man, long time ago;
Obnoxious he was, yet not unloved.
Wherever he'd go, he would be laughed;
For what he'd do, or what he was like.
No soul alive, ho'ever hard it tried,
Could see through veil of deceptive lies
This spawn of taunt entwined around him;
For seduction was his closest friend.
Through day and night he walked alone
On path of lies he spread abroad,
With bogus grin upon his face;
And deep inside he knew the truth
That once the mask shall fall and break:
'Cause that what's false can't live too long.