Devin Lasker Poems
- Juiced The rush as it runs through my veins Making me ...
- Ouroboros The clock goes on ticking Letting us know that the...
- Mournful Night I stand with her with the moon in full ...
- Triple X Fiction It starts so simple Like an adolescent’s ...
- A Wolfs Call I call to you Howling like only the young ...
- Slap Of The Mat As I stand underneath these lights While ...
- On The Wall Like a quarter spinning to an end Or a wheel on...
Hi my name is Devin and like some people on this site I like to write poetry. I guess I have always had a thing for words and their beauty and I believe that poetry is one of the best ways to show beauty in different ways. Poetry is such a great thing because it can communicate things that not even the writer intented to communicate and that is what I hope my poetry can do for you. So hope you had... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Devin Lasker
The rush as it runs through my veins
Making me believe that I could be insane
Lost in the thoughts of getting stronger
Not seeing as fate says not much longer
My bloods on fire saying go go go
With anticipation like a tiger going to and fro
Lost in the ecstasy of the lifting of weight
In hopes of becoming the next great
They stroke my ego telling me I'm on top
Not seeing that I'm about to drop
I pick up my helper with its long little nose
Just to give myself one step above all my foes
With anger I meet everyone around me
This strength is worth...