DICKSON MSETI Poems
- Hear The Children Crying. I can hear their voices, listen ...
- A Fool Of Love I have to say before I die, I saw a dropp of...
- World Destruction Intelligence of a human, critical ...
- Anger It’s a source of revenge, Master of destruction, It...
- Childhood Happiness. So good being a happy kid, playing ...
- Am In Love. ooh people this is it, i, v found that ...
- Forgive Us God God is great, When we achieve, God is ...
Dickson Mseti is a Tanzanian born to challenge the critics, when he was young he had to endure the negativity against himself and external forces. To become a poet was something and to become someone was another thing, The challenge of being a poet is, you don't choose to become but only the poems chooses you, that's when he came to realize that there is no point of becoming someone. all is nothing all but all the world is, the heat of a heart is in its strength to adopt the meaning. That is what he is today. TRYING TO GRASP AND ADOPT THE MEANING more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I stand for what I believe as it is something close to me.''Believe is something that is always close to oneself. no matter how many suggestions or advises you will get, the decision close to you will be beside...
''Let me finish and you will understand''some people think they can just understand you in a single word even when it isn't
Hear The Children Crying.
I can hear their voices,
listen carefully you'll here them too,
be attentive, you can feel their pain,
but don't just sit there to observe their tears.
just move move your eyes here and there,
you'll hear them around the world,
move your eyes to middle east,
take them to Iraq and Afghanistan,
don't end up there,
go and have a rest in Africa,
If you have strength,
just go around and observe,
A Son of Somali land starving,
A Daughter of Sudan land dying,
Twelve years old girl of Congo raped,
Ooh! just their sound of ...