POETS IN DANGER
While i was on stage,
I received a wonderful message,
long enough as a passage,
saying that poets/poetess in danger.
As they think too much,
nothing they can match,
problem solvers of every each,
Finding, calculating and revealing problems.
they forget themselves,
for the World to save,
looks crazy the way they behave,
finding solutions for the World mistakes.
That massage came from me,
the inner part soul of me,
telling the poets and poetess,
your efforts won't die in vein.
DICKSON MSETI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (POETS IN DANGER by DICKSON MSETI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya