POETS IN DANGER
While i was on stage,
I received a wonderful message,
long enough as a passage,
saying that poets/poetess in danger.
As they think too much,
nothing they can match,
problem solvers of every each,
Finding, calculating and revealing problems.
they forget themselves,
for the World to save,
looks crazy the way they behave,
finding solutions for the World mistakes.
That massage came from me,
the inner part soul of me,
telling the poets and poetess,
your efforts won't die in vein.
DICKSON MSETI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (POETS IN DANGER by DICKSON MSETI )
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
- There must be people around., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love implicit, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thanksgiving, ramesh rai
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 For Jakie, Shalom Freedman
- Think Alike, Naveed Akram
- The Gods and Heaven.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Troubled Box, Naveed Akram
- Colored, Caylin stansberry
- Leave, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(18 November 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)