Dipankar Sadhukhan Poems
- Poem No: 61 I'm Crazy, Crazy T...
- 197. O Spring! -new- O Spring! Even in the tempest on my earth You...
- A Smiling Face Your smiling face and shining eyes Fascinate ...
- Ocean Of Felicity Of Love In the core of my heart I've made ...
- How I Became A Poet Last year from 18th May Summer vacation ...
- 234. Don't Change Your Origina... -new- The earth is the perfect ...
- লাজুক প্রেয়সীর প্রতি (To His C... -new-
Dipankar Sadhukhan is a teacher (since 27th September,2008) of English at Badamtala High School (H.S.) , Budge Budge, Kolkata - 700137. Apart from being a teacher, he loves to write poems, novels, short stories and essays both in English and Bengali. His first two poetry books, 'Your Love, My Inspiration' and 'Love, Another Name of Divinity' were published in 2014 and are available all over the world. His third international poetry book, 'Beauty and Truth in Love' was published in January,2016.
Dipankar Sadhukhan was born and brought up in a middle class family in Nadia (a district of West Bengal) near Kolkata. His parents admitted him directly to Class Two in Natapuli ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Poem No: 61 I'm Crazy, Crazy To Write At Leisure.
I'm crazy, crazy to write at leisure.
Working, only working will end never.
To serve family, to make all happy
I'm busy with caring for all but me.
Day passes quickly; night comes silently.
Midnight appears and I feel so crazy.
No sleep as 'tis leisure to love my heart.
I leave my pen when sunshine falls on earth.
I'm crazy, crazy to create a new earth.
As my Love is so to caress my heart.
I am crazy, crazy only to fly
On the wings of poesy in a new sky.
No matter if others call me crazy.
For my Love, for my poetry I'm crazy.