Dipankar Sadhukhan Poems
- 20. Glittering Eyes In a train compartment few days ago, ...
- 30. A Dream Within A Dream At a lonely midnight few days ago,...
- Crazy I'm crazy, crazy to write at leisure. Working, only ...
- 37. A Rose I came to the earth Only for few hours. With the...
- A Smiling Face Your smiling face and shining eyes Fascinate ...
- Ocean Of Felicity Of Love In the core of my heart I've made ...
- How I Became A Poet Last year from 18th May Summer vacation ...
I am Dipankar Sadhukhan from Kolkata, India. First and foremost I am ever indebted to my beloved parents without whom I would have been not able to explore the world through my words. I am a hard working, determined, highly ambitious and peace loving person. To fulfil my ambition I work with heart. I am a Teacher (since 27/09/2008) in English in Badamtala High School (H.S.) , Kolkata- 700137.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
20. Glittering Eyes
In a train compartment few days ago,
Sitting beside a window
I was reading 'Romeo and Juliet'.
Suddenly a smiling face with glittering eyes
Of a girl attracted my eyes
From the opposite side.
Her eyes were shining like diamonds
And teeth were glistening like pearls.
The smiling face was reflecting
The purity and holiness of her heart.
She was a symbol of perfect beauty
Which fascinated me badly.
We spoke with each other nothing.
Her two eyes could see my heart
And my eyes read her mind.
A magical impact fell upon
Our pure and romantic ...