Dipankar Sadhukhan Poems
- Forgiveness I forgave you so many years ago. I forgot your ...
- Poetry Is My True Lover -new- Poetry is a romantic maid And I am ...
- A Tale Of A Fairy And An Angel -new- Few days ago at midnight I ...
- 173. My Lost Dream Like the red glow of sun Just before ...
- Your Divine Embrace I can see you flying in the full moon sky...
- The Wings Of My Mind I will never get the opportunity To ...
- 088. Eternal Love In the sky of my memory At the night of my...
Dipankar Sadhukhan is a teacher (since 27th September,2008) of English at Badamtala High School (H.S.) , Budge Budge, Kolkata - 700137. Apart from being a teacher, he loves to write poems, novels, short stories and essays both in English and Bengali. His first two poetry books, 'Your Love, My Inspiration' and 'Love, Another Name of Divinity' were published in 2014 and are available all over the world. His third international poetry book, 'Beauty and Truth in Love' was published in January,2016.
Dipankar Sadhukhan was born and brought up in a middle class family in Nadia (a district of West Bengal) near Kolkata. His parents admitted him directly to Class Two in Natapuli ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Live with the Truth. Live for the Truth.''Dipankar Sadhukhan Kolkata, India
''Never compromise with the unjustness.''Dipankar Sadhukhan Kolkata, India.
I forgave you so many years ago.
I forgot your offence that day
When you made my colourful dreams pale
By crushing my soft mind
And breaking my tender heart.
But can you forget me for a single moment?
Once you make me dream
To build a colourful world with you.
Don't the happy moments knock at the door
Of your mind even for a second?
I forgave you my dear
When the colourful dreams fell
From the branches of my mind and heart.
But have you forgotten me even for a moment?
Are you truly happy today my dear?
By Dipankar Sadhukhan ...