Diplove gautam Poems
- Society Near Looking faces i see pain of course, Nourished ...
- Journey Of Ecstasy Silent ocean make tides when moon is ...
- If She Is A Beauty If you see then she is a beauty. If you ...
- I Am Me I wonder to myself what is happening, I have ...
- Days Of Blues Foggy days spreaded, with the frozen ...
- Heaven And Lake When i heard stories, i thought its fake, ...
- Raining Rain I was awake, and earth gains Into the misery, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diplove gautam
Looking faces i see pain of course,
Nourished by the elixir of universe,
People seem not to be believe truth,
Luring limitation of society thy breath.
Astronauts are out there calm and silent,
Pricks and politicians loud and violent.
Pain is the stuff they plan for real,
Babels of animals hide in the humans,
Feared by all thoughts and pious,
Bleeding and bruised thy live here,
Novice are taught for the battles,
World is in tyranny and treacherous.