Soft as Silk
It was as usual, not anything new.
We had it allot, but still its few.
I was at flow, without a click.
Distinguished with drinks, but i prefer milk.
Manners and formalities, soft as the silk.
Roses of respect, bloomed in the vases.
suspects disposed, landed on the masses.
Few ugly intention, does not make other good.
Masks of the gentle, flows like a rays.
Laughter of faces, soft as the silk
Diplove gautam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soft as Silk by Diplove gautam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Dream days, Edgar Albert Guest
- An Uncle, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rubiks Cube, Angello Mitchell
- La Mer, Jesper Svenbro
- The Bright Side, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Dressmaker Comes, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishin'-Hunger, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hubbard And Pelletier, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Starlings, Jesper Svenbro
- Love Love Love, Electric Lady