Dr.Mosam Sinha Poems
- Haiku On Flower Hidden in green grass like a lady behind ...
- Discipline When I deeply go in search, find disciplined the...
- Love Love is the supreme power, save it from being ...
- What Are You? What Are You? What are you?
- For You Golden words in golden ink; silky paper with border...
- Haiku-Dr.Mosam Sinha Haiku Killing your time Is like ...
- Mother Earth Mother earth is crying. for her sons are ...
Dr. Mosam Sinha was born on 20 June,1977 in the city of Haldwani (Uttar Pradesh) India and brought up in historical city of Nawabs known as Rampur (Uttar Pradesh) .He lives in Rampur and did his education from there only. He is an International poet, reviewer, broadcaster, trainer, counselor and above all a teacher.He passed high school and Intermediate from U.P Board and did B.A and M.A ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dr.Mosam Sinha
Haiku On Flower
Hidden in green grass
like a lady behind curtain,
a flower leads its life.
Its beauty is endangered
as one plucks it for oneself.
Let it enjoy life.
Beloved can be pleased
with a word of praise for her.
Why to kill its beauty?
Born to spread fragrance;
to sweeten the hearts of others,
not to endure pain.
Don’t pluck lovely flowers
to be offered to worship God.
Divine force is there.