Love is the supreme power,
save it from being decayed.
Love is the cause of creation,
use it in the best way.
Love is the way to improve,
accept it with happiness.
Love is the way to build relations,
embrace it to bring harmony.
Love is the essence of life,
spread it to make life a beauty.
Love is the inspiration of poets,
poetry delights and teaches both.
Love is the solution of quarrels,
express it to make country heaven.
Love is what nothing can be,
accept it for there is God.
Dr.Mosam Sinha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Dr.Mosam Sinha )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)