Love is the supreme power,
save it from being decayed.
Love is the cause of creation,
use it in the best way.
Love is the way to improve,
accept it with happiness.
Love is the way to build relations,
embrace it to bring harmony.
Love is the essence of life,
spread it to make life a beauty.
Love is the inspiration of poets,
poetry delights and teaches both.
Love is the solution of quarrels,
express it to make country heaven.
Love is what nothing can be,
accept it for there is God.
Dr.Mosam Sinha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Dr.Mosam Sinha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay