HAIKU ON WOMAN
Woman, the goddess
is burnt in ashes of dowry
for her sinlessness.
Woman, a precious gift
of Almighty, God is crushed
under the feet of man.
Don’t trample the rose
Resting on her fragrant cheeks.
God’s pure gift to man.
Vultures pounce upon her
toying with her like a prey
in the field of ills.
Streams of tears are shed.
Virtue has melted in air.
A gift of modernism.
There is dark chamber.
sounds of sobbing come through it.
A woman is there.
Save thyself from snare
laid by so called gentlemen.
She needs your due respect.
Dr.Mosam Sinha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HAIKU ON WOMAN by Dr.Mosam Sinha )
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam