Efe Benjamin Poems
- ' You Laughed And Laughed...
- ' Girl In Hell when i heard; i mean, when they told ...
- The Best Poets The best poets Are not born yet; Come to ...
- ' Beautiful Miss (I Miss You) Beautiful miss of my ...
- ' My Africa Home My Africa, my home As I cast back my ...
- I Am Not Afraid Of The Rain I am not afraid of the rain Let ...
- Best Of All Over the years, I could recall My father is not ...
Poems from my first poetry collection titled ''Girl In Hell'' first published 2009. Tho' I do not consider myself much a poet, but you say 'he writes because he is inspired by anything that he can connect to the divine.' his beliefs, his philosophy.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Purpose (Sept.2014)''If there is anything within I must be proud of in my lifetime, it is what I have said; what I have written, what I have done, what I believe, and what...
' You Laughed And Laughed And Laughed
I told you I was in love,
But you laughed and
Laughed and laughed.
I gave you my love,
But you did not give me yours,
Instead, you kept mine, and
Gave yours to another.
You laughed at my song,
You laughed at my walk,
Then I danced my magic dance
to the rhythm of the talking
But you shut your eyes, and laughed
And laughed and laughed.