Elena Ioannou Poems
- Mourning Sad Spring during the mourning and your flowers ...
- Dandelion And Daffodil I dressed Autumn to welcome you
- Σιωπηλό Δωμάτιο Σιωπηλό δωμάτιο, απορροφά τα βήματα, ...
- Ελλάδα Γέρασε η ψυχή της Ελλάδας, γέρασε και των αρχαίων η...
- Pale Peace I will chisel pale doves of marbles from the gold...
- Poets Of Eden Kavafis, Elytis, Seferis, Sikelianos, ...
- A Dream Within A Dream A dream within a dream a life beside...
Lover of fine arts, with artistic trends from child with a pencil in one hand and a book in another... I remember myself, to paint and write, listening to music.
Realistic with my own way, if there is realism because life we now live longer moves the boundaries of surrealism.
I live my reality through music, studying at the Municipal Conservatory of Kavala, drawing and writing what my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elena Ioannou
during the mourning
and your flowers cry.
The tears of sorrow
shall not become
the source of great sadness
for the people who wait
of their souls.