Emily Randleman Poems
- You'Re Nothing But A Coward You became nothing but a ...
- Reality Can you remember how we first started? That first...
- Heart Loves You What would you do If I called
- Lost Mixed thoughts Heart and Head
- Advice About A Heart Break When you have your first heart ...
- The Voices In My Head Live as though you’d die ...
- I Am A Lie The world sees me as so strong Since I fought for...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Randleman
You'Re Nothing But A Coward
You became nothing but a coward
When you walked out that door
Never looking back at me
You left a family
The one you helped grow
And said you loved deeply
At so young When you left
I was ashamed
So ashamed to call you my mom
Even with every tear I cried
And call I made
You never looked back
I use to ask myself daily
Were you really my mother?
Or nothing but a coward?
There is no fine line between mother and Coward
Mothers loves and cares
And cowards leaves with no goodbyes
Nearly two year later
I have come to realize
Mom you are ...