Can you remember how we first started?
That first kiss we shared dancing,
And every night since staying up all hours to talk.
A single spark that was felt with four lips touching.
But love is a fragile thing.
With one single mistake it can end,
And that's what happened to you and me.
I can’t really say how it happened.
What I can say is it may have been destiny,
you coming to me
Maybe not forever
But long enough to make feel love for the first time.
Emily Randleman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reality by Emily Randleman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati
- Certain Feelings, Rohit Sapra
- Troubled Situations, Monica Lanier
- Keep heart open, hasmukh amathalal