Emma Jane Rae
Emma Jane Rae Poems
- Weeping Willow (From The Film ... Weeping willow with ...
- Paw Prints On My Heart! Since you left, life hasn't been ...
- Sadness In My Heart! * I read this poem on a facebook post ...
- Dust If You Must. * i read this poem in a magazine oneday and...
- An Angel Never Dies! Don't let them say i was never born, ...
- Heaven As i sit in heaven, And watch you everyday, I try ...
- A Final Goodbye Do you think, it's ok to give these ...
hi i love writing poetry it expresses me in a way i can't explain through speech it comes out better in writting! i work as a teaching assistant for special needs children! alot of my poems come from my own experiences please read and enjoy! ..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Jane Rae
Weeping Willow (From The Film My Girl)
Weeping willow with your tears running down,
why do you always weep and frown?
is it because he left you one day?
is it because he couldnt not stay?
on your branches he would swing,
do you love the happiness that he would bring?
he found shelter in your shade,
we thought his laughter would never fade!
Weeping willow stop your tears,
there is something to calm your fears,
you think death as you do forever part,
i know he will always be in your heart!