Fahim Sayed Poems
- Race Of Life Life is a race and everyday is a lap, Trying ...
- Looking At My Reflection In Mi... I look at my reflection, ...
- Mr. Politician Mr. Politician You got no soul, you got no ...
- Clouds Flying in the air Through childhood fantasies, ...
- Mumbai They call it a city that never sleeps, Dreams at ...
- It Shows, When In Love. A little bit of you, a little bit of ...
- Please Listen Please listen to my heart, what it has to ...
I am Physics graduate born in year 1983. Whilst in college i started listening to rock music and few lyrics inspired me and i started writing my own, that's how my poetry started. However now i take it seriously and try convey some sort of message in my every poem. I am just trying my bit to create awareness about the fact that we are human and somewhere we have forgotten it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Race Of Life
Life is a race and everyday is a lap,
Trying hard, bur unable to fill that gap.
In need of a break, in need of a nap,
No answers to be found in books or maps.
You start it, when your born,
and it ends when your gone.
For some, little sprint and they are done,
Some are able to run a marathon.
It is full hurdles, it is full of jumps,
You cross a pit, into hurdle you bump.
It is cruel and not dump,
Life never tells you what is to come.
Healthy, wealthy, miser and wise.
everybody of every shapes and size.
will have to do it, we have no ...