Dont want to walk
the traditional roads,
I refuse to
labor social mammoths,
be part of the same breed,
breathe in corrupted heavens,
compromise on my deeds.
I am no slave to
the corporal society,
self proclaimed kings,
I want to mouth
the loaded corruption,
the racial favoritism.
Where to go,
where is it,
path to resurrection.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Path by Fahim Sayed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata