Faustina Marie Poems
- Thank You, Phil Kaye I once went to a recital For Spoken ...
- For Ever More I know it. I know the pain that weighs you ...
- Weakness The body is strong it has the drive, the hidden ...
- Not Worth A Single Breath Conflict is undesirable Defense is...
- Yes, But Why? I know we've chosen seperate paths and those ...
- Eternal Dusk Follow the worn stone path And duck under the ...
- False Affection Want and need Passion and trust Pleasure ...
I know I'm not much of a poet, but I get whims where i want to write, help me get better by commenting or rating please. I live by the ocean, love to sing, study psychology and hate the color orange more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Faustina Marie
Thank You, Phil Kaye
I once went to a recital
For Spoken Word Poetry
A young man and woman
Repeatedly stepped up
And spilled their souls for us
Their lives washed the stage
In colors from distress to wonder
Their words were quirky and colloquial
Their hearts in every line,
Lines so full of emotion
They could be done no justice on paper
These words needed to be spoken;
Needed to be flavored
With intonation and movement
They taught me a new passion
Phil Kaye signed my book:
You are a wonder
How did he know?
He didn't know ...