Faustina Marie Poems
- Mothers Love A mother's love Wraps around you like the wind,...
- Lovely Lovely, lovely, lovely; They say that you are ...
- Thank You, Phil Kaye I once went to a recital For Spoken ...
- For Ever More I know it. I know the pain that weighs you ...
- Weakness The body is strong it has the drive, the hidden ...
- Not Worth A Single Breath Conflict is undesirable Defense is...
- Yes, But Why? I know we've chosen seperate paths and those ...
I know I'm not much of a poet, but I get whims where i want to write, help me get better by commenting or rating please. I live by the ocean, love to sing, study psychology and hate the color orange more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Faustina Marie
A mother's love
Wraps around you like the wind,
Invisible, incomprehensible, and inescapable-
Not that you would want to escape
In fact, she is an escape:
A word of advice
A warm embrace
An angel's forgotten cooing
She embodies compassion
And the will to do good.
My mother... Is wonderful
Her smiles and laughs color my vision
I will never forget the feel
Of how precisely she French braids my hair
(though it will only be slept on) .
My mother is warmth,
Smiles, friendship, and
Homemade pajama pants.
My mother is...