Second doesn't sound nearly as special
But you're a world more important to me.
There are scars on my hands
And lessons on my lips
Without which I couldn't be yours
I'm still discovering you.
We are so much more exciting and new
You watched First hurt me,
So I know you wont do the same
Delicately brushing hands, and lips
You electrify my being
And I'll never stop being thankful
Faustina Marie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Second Love by Faustina Marie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote