Fiona Kennedy Poems
- Flames Fire is burning all around, With no one there to ...
- Ready To Take A Leap (Incomple... Standing on the edge of a ...
- Pop! You'Re Dead! This cruel life is long and cold, And ...
- Temptation Temptation's dragging me down. I try to pull ...
- I'M Dead Forget the girl you used to know, The one you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fiona Kennedy
Fire is burning all around,
With no one there to hear a sound,
The flickering flames are free to roam,
And can only be killed by a sea of foam.
The snap, the crackle and a resounding blast,
The fire is spreading lightning fast,
No one is there to see it burn,
And no wind can make it turn.
Trees fall down in a monstrous crash,
Leaving in its wake a field of ash,
The fire pays no mercy to a single speck,
It makes sure to obliviate every fleck.
I’m the fire, and the fire is me,
Destroy all boundaries so I can be free.