Fluorescent Reality Poems
- Darkness Of Love Tell me why I am waiting, For something to...
- Bullimia As she looks into the mirror, All she sees is ...
- Friendship Or Love How do you know, If it’s friendship or ...
- Light Vs Dark Your life, lustrously lingering. Mine, ...
- Await For Your Return
- A Love To End A Day Who has the right, To say if it’s ...
- Everytime Every time I see you, My heart will begin to ...
When life doesn't make sense and you just need to emote then writing is the best way. But don't just write... create! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fluorescent Reality
Darkness Of Love
Tell me why I am waiting,
For something to wish upon,
Something to give me hope.
Beacause all I have been given,
Is a long loveless life.
Nobody here to comfort.
Or to give love
Darkness falls in my loveless life.
Fifth shot down, still bit lazy
Tenth shot down, gets a little hazy
Stumble round, call someone crazy.
“Tell me why the liqueur isn’t helping?
Tell me why I don’t want to face life?
Tell me why I dream of a bloody death?
Tell me why, please, just tell me why?
How can I live, when I live for you?
How can I love, when ...