Gabriella Franco Poems
- The Touch Of The Master's Hand ’Twas battered and scarred, ...
- Freshman Year It was so cool being a freashman That, I must ...
- Don'T Fall In Love With Me[sho... Don't fall in love ...
- 9 Unworthy Tears 9 unworthy tears down my face 9 unworthy ...
- My History Teacher My ice cold blood [you're not a ...
- Black Heart, Break Your cold stare Is my heart's bait it's ...
- Sometimes Sometimes, I'm a little rude, but just ...
-Born September 8,1991
-Has been seriously writing since about 9 years old
-Published in two books for the poem 'Rescue Me'
-Writes many, many songs
-Lives in a 2 parent home, one deceased father. Stepfather.
-Walks with God but sometimes strays. Loves HIM with ALL of her heart :)
-works at a Starbucks in the Northbay, CA
Sticks and stones are hard on bones, aimed with angry art
Words can sting like anything. But silence breaks the heart.
-Phyllis McGennlee more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Touch Of The Master's Hand
’Twas battered and scarred, and the auctioneer
Thought it scarcely worth his while
To waste much time on the old violin,
But he held it up with a smile.
“What am I bidden, good folk? ” he cried,
“Who’ll start the bidding for me?
“A dollar—a dollar—then two, only two—
“Two dollars, and who’ll make it three?
“Going for three”—but no—
From the room far back, a gray-haired man
Came forward and picked up the bow,
Then, wiping the dust from the old violin,
And tightening the loosened strings,
He played a melody pure and sweet
As a caroling angel ...