Ganesh Umashankar Poems
- I Don'T Call Her Light! Morning Means light to many It means...
- The Night Sky As shiny and dark as the beautiful night ...
- I Always See You YoU ARE the moon to my eyes, YoU ARE the ...
- Sparkle From The West I woke up 4 in the morning today it ...
- I Lost My Self
- Be Yourself My Love Be the way, the way you are. your little...
- The Job I Used To Love My days are getting shorter and ...
started writing poems to impress a girl. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ganesh Umashankar
I Don'T Call Her Light!
Morning Means light to many
It means the same to me too
But I don't call it light
I love mornings because
I am surrounded by light
The pure first light
The light that fills my senses
The light that clears my darkness
The light that makes me warm
The light that brings me life
But i don't call it light
Sometimes I want to be like the clouds
So I can hold the light with both my hands
Sometimes I wish I was the moon
So I can kiss the light at nights
But alas I am only human
Hopelessly in love with the light
But I don't call her light