Be Yourself My Love
Be the way, the way you are.
your little bit of pain, your little bit of joy,
your little bit of color, a lot of silk
Be the way you are, be yourself.
I would never want to change you,
I won't try to be you,
I don't want more of you,
I don't want anything less of you,
I want you, the way you are.
your as perfect as perfect can be.
your not a 100% at everything,
But that's what makes you perfect,
be the way you are, your perfect.
your the perfect combination of Cute and sexy,
your the perfect combination of nice and naughty,
your wisdom makes me humble,
your wit makes me laugh,
be the way you are, be yourself.
Ganesh Umashankar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Yourself My Love by Ganesh Umashankar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal