Gary Diamond Poems
- The Human Condition Of all the things we've been ...
- Icebreaker Closing up and clamming up in social ...
- Trust No One This Is good advice. If you trust
- Shape Of The Gun Does it make any sense to you to say that ...
- Quitter If you can't get along in this life Fucking ...
- Funhouse Mirror You've seen the funhouse mirrors at the ...
- Trips Have you ever felt time stand still and then appear to ...
Self-professed laziest poet alive. Works in short bursts of creativity before getting bored and not writing again for months. Hates 90% of poems submitted here, but knows that the ones he most hates are probably the ones people would actually comment on and score highly.
Influences are Bukowski, Vonnegut, Burroughs, Burgess, Orwell, all the idiots of the world, all the bad landlords ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gary Diamond
The Human Condition
Of all the things we've been given
Whether by God or by evolution (not sure which are we)
It's the ability of thinking, sensible reasoning
That I call
The best one.
I'd like to see it put to good use.
Every man should be a creator
Every man should stop being a low
I see it time and time and time again.
Those who would look down upon me
Those who put status and worldiness
Above which that matters
To me that is
Keeping your soul pure
Feeding it unbiased knowledge
Letting it live in the most fun