Gary Diamond Poems
- A Woman In Lingerie There's something classically appealing ...
- The Human Condition Of all the things we've been ...
- This Is Good Rock And Roll The guitars are loud and proud and...
- Television To me, television is a chore. It is a bore. It ...
- Icebreaker Closing up and clamming up in social ...
- Trust No One This Is good advice. If you trust
- Shape Of The Gun Does it make any sense to you to say that ...
Self-professed laziest poet alive. Works in short bursts of creativity before getting bored and not writing again for months. Hates 90% of poems submitted here, but knows that the ones he most hates are probably the ones people would actually comment on and score highly.
Influences are Bukowski, Vonnegut, Burroughs, Burgess, Orwell, all the idiots of the world, all the bad landlords ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gary Diamond
A Woman In Lingerie
There's something classically appealing about a good woman
Dressed in different kinds of lingerie.
Some like it so much, they have seperate pieces
For any given day.
I must admit that I've not been lucky enough to have a woman dress up in something lacy
Something sensuously revealing and fancy.
A woman's naked skin is a powerful aphrodisiac
But I'd like it best when you have to peel off
Layers of skimpy lace and silk
To claim your prize.
I dream often about the fifties blond, perfectly made up
And attired in thin silken nightgown, barely ...