Gary Diamond Poems
- Trust No One This Is good advice. If you trust
- A Woman In Lingerie There's something classically appealing ...
- The Human Condition Of all the things we've been ...
- This Is Good Rock And Roll The guitars are loud and proud and...
- Television To me, television is a chore. It is a bore. It ...
- Icebreaker Closing up and clamming up in social ...
- To The Killer - I Want My Suic... Those who aren't ...
Self-professed laziest poet alive. Works in short bursts of creativity before getting bored and not writing again for months. Hates 90% of poems submitted here, but knows that the ones he most hates are probably the ones people would actually comment on and score highly.
Influences are Bukowski, Vonnegut, Burroughs, Burgess, Orwell, all the idiots of the world, all the bad landlords ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gary Diamond
Trust No One
Is good advice.
If you trust
Too much too early
Prepare to be raped entirely.
Oh we've been there.
Well and truth, been there.
Got away sometimes
Formed a better plan
Made more sense of it all.
You're fucking wide.
Your fucking wife is a whore.
She just jumped on you like a predator
Bore you kids may be.
But she just sat on you
Because you were the best thing about at the time
Now she roams free
And because you are so weak
She'll wear down her chances
And circle right back to you
You will let her
Because you have ...