Gaurav Bhaduri Poems
- My Complaint Work never seems to end day in-n-out working ...
- An Advice To Keep I am a bud, in a meadow of flowers, ...
- A Movie All the perceptions, wisdom mind, come in front, ...
- To Say I Care A small little pat on the back or a simple ...
- Butterfly Tell me, dear butterfly As you hover in the ...
- Darkness Within I lit my house with a million lamps, still ...
- A Story, Which Is Untold Colors you are so many red, black, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gaurav Bhaduri
Work never seems to end
day in-n-out working goes.
Please may I get a break some time
in the break, work seems to grow.
It is like the weeds I see
in the soil, they seem to grow.
How ever I may pluck them out;
they find there way again and sow.
Work-a-haloes is what my friend call me.
to them work is easy cake
But work in-n-out like me
and you’ll be a hockey stick.
Work-n-work-n-work I see
even work in everyday chores.
Oh! This work never seems to end
with me it also grows.