Whom should I offer this flower,
that has shown me dawn.
To my creator,
to whom I pray, on-n-on.
Or shall it pass,
to my teacher,
who showed me way to GOD.
No I place it on the feet,
of my mother.
Creator, Teacher, Friend,
all in one; my mother.
'on mother's day., dedicated to my mother'
Gaurav Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (to mother by Gaurav Bhaduri )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery