Geetha Nair Poems
- A Li’l Bit Of The Sky I aint very ambitious, Am just a ...
- The Busy Man Not that I don’t long for you, Don’t think, ...
- Can'T Save You From Drowning You called me up, at one at ...
- It Rained Today... It rained today… The skies, all ...
- Satellite Am floating around Far away from the ground No ...
- Chaos And Peace in chaos I found peace, now in peace I find...
- Saw You Feeding The Crocodiles Weird ways you’ve got, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Geetha Nair
A Li’l Bit Of The Sky
I aint very ambitious,
Am just a plain li'l girl, you see
And all I have
To call my own
Is a sweet dream to be free.
I don't want too much of money
Or a Lamborghini
(A small Maruti would do just fine!)
And when I die
I wanna be a star.
Up in the night sky
I wanna shine.
That's all that I want,
Truly my Lord.
Just a li'l bit of the sky.
All I want is a li'l bit of the sky.
Don't wanna be drop-dead gorgeous.
Don't want a hero or a super-stuntman.
Just a sweet dear guy
To curl up with
And be as happy as we ...