Gengis Capote Poems
- Social Disobedience Of Conform... Without a doubt there will ...
- Dungeon And Dragons Captive withing invisible walls A ...
- It Will Burn Till It Burns No ... It will burn till it ...
- My Sweetest Butterfly twas spring meeting night, whilst ...
- Count Of Monte Cristo There is no escape from this lonesome ...
- Scary Kids Scaring Kids resonates my ear drums alive new ...
- The Honey Bee Dance Succulently fill from morning to dusk, ...
I was born in Havana, Cuba. Raised by my single mother, Youngest son of 3 boys and 1 girl. Grew up in a happy environment. Migrated to the United States in 1980 where i still reside to this date, currently living in Kissimmee Florida USA. Father to 3 beautiful girls my gifts from heaven.
I am an Electrician, Single and never married.
Poetry is an enjoyment and a hobby for me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Social Disobedience Of Conformity
Without a doubt there will always be
'Social Disobedience of Conformity.
One would have to be blind deaf and stupid
not to notice the realities of life,
where few are the museums, though lets build
another Church to praise the
dead illusions of humanity.
Passing the basket around
gathering humanities well slay values,
so they may play golf and tennis on weekends.
They under the cloth of religions supremacy
neocheaters personification of society,
them Shepherd's of Sheep
frowning with celestial smiles.
They neither produce more than they ...