Wearing these shredded garments of happiness,
I journey into the abyss.
Dragging each step to suffer more-
Learning to sustain my final burn.
I eagerly pursuit the black crow.
Slither journey in soberly awareness,
Torture my soul with Needles.
Blue heavens crown my fields of gold-
Hundreds of pathways sprung with natures essence,
Fill my sight and heart.
'My insanities rhapsody of a man made of straw'
Longing for real life.
Tempted to breath;
Lusting my final sleep.
Gengis Capote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Insanities Rhapsody by Gengis Capote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra