Gerald Hanners Poems
- The Easter Egg Hunt Some people think it's funny When the ...
- What Kind Of Boy? What kind of boy would he have been without...
- Being A Cowboy I always wanted to be a cowboy Like some of...
- A Kid Again The best thing about being a Grandparent is that...
- Sometimes Sometimes it's morning. Sometimes it's ...
- Billy Collins Billy Collins-wry and somber-the Indisputable ...
- The Christmans Gift </>Christmas is just another word ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Easter Egg Hunt
Some people think it's funny
When the Easter Bunny
Drops a bunch of eggs
Like a hopping little Fairy.
Well, it's not a lot of fun
When you have to find every one
Of those painted
Little 'cackleberries! '
You must look to see
If there's one behind every tree
And then search every bush,
Nook and cranny.
Well, there could be a dozen or more!
More eggs than are in a store!
You could step on one!
Or even sit on one with your fanny!
You never know where they're at.
Why, they could be in your hat.
You have to find them