Gregory Chetty Poems
- Your Name Missing you makes my heart Pain my heart is ...
- Confused A state of confusion has hit me *SLAP* o hell what ...
- Just For You Tonight the stars are shinning bright brighter ...
- Life What Life Do I want what i have or have not in the ...
- The Trouble Was Me I came to see you you where at your ...
- Before We Know It I'Ll Be With... O so far over land and the...
- Her Heart Beat Is Her Rhythm Deep in the meadow where nobody ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gregory Chetty
Missing you makes my heart Pain
my heart is calling out your name
it just doesnt seem to happiness gain
I know you feel just the same
Our time together so wholesome so sweet
I wont see a time we dont speak we dont greet
my heart my love so pure so new
my heart my love i willingly give to you
my weekend was long drawn out and blue
i wish i was spending all my time with you
when you're away i feel sad and low
my heart slows down i lose my glow
im lying it bed it cold its late
its not my destiny, my fate
a thought of you crosses my mind