gule rukhsar Poems
- She she is an ocean of pain but her lips are laid with ...
- A Familiar Voice wondering over my phonebook i searched from...
- My Story a kid i was when my life enjoying screaming and ...
- My Heart i stopped in a no where a fire sizzling around ...
- Take My Hold my eyes calm and quiet my heart dead and ...
- When I Will Be Gone once when i will be gone leaving this ...
- I Mourn the charms of spring spreading around and yet no one...
a proud but silly PAKISTANI..a weird poet, unknown writer, wild philosopher, clumsy artist with the passion of living n loving...i just mean ''I AM ME.
i am GUL-E-RUKHSAR age 17 from MALAKAND AGENCY....me....a student in UOM BS(Hons) English 1st semester....started my poetry since i was a kid...i guess 4th standard..still trying to improve...side by side doing sketching n ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about gule rukhsar
she is an ocean of pain
but her lips are laid with smile
she is a deep trench of dark stain
to which not everyone can descent
she is a broken wing of a bird in vain
that gives her courage to hope and fly
she is a cloud that take ages to rain
but after reaching there one dies
she is a story of grief and pain
which makes everyone smile
maybe the smile forbidden for her to gain
is what she gives to others