gule rukhsar Poems
- A Familiar Voice wondering over my phonebook i searched from...
- My Story a kid i was when my life enjoying screaming and ...
- My Heart i stopped in a no where a fire sizzling around ...
- Take My Hold my eyes calm and quiet my heart dead and ...
- When I Will Be Gone once when i will be gone leaving this ...
- I Mourn the charms of spring spreading around and yet no one...
- With The Name Pakistan after the thrall long and hard and ...
a proud but silly PAKISTANI..a weird poet, unknown writer, wild philosopher, clumsy artist with the passion of living n loving...i just mean ''I AM ME.
i am GUL-E-RUKHSAR age 17 from MALAKAND AGENCY....me....a student in UOM BS(Hons) English 1st semester....started my poetry since i was a kid...i guess 4th standard..still trying to improve...side by side doing sketching n ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about gule rukhsar
A Familiar Voice
wondering over my phonebook i searched
from my friendlist to my buddies i swerved
not a single name came across my sight
to whom i could open up my heart that night
swinging from one window to another
i throbbed to the door a little further
my lips trembled as a tear tumbled
'to whom should i go? 'my voice mumbled
devastated by the thought of being alone
i went out to search for the moon to moan
not even a single star i could chase under my eyes
i could not appease my heart with more lies
i rushed back to my room in fear
as followed down another ...