Gwendolyn Miller Poems
- La Luna Her smile shines overall. She only shows her entire ...
- Tragedy At Graduation A girl who is seventeen, A girl who ...
- Capability The mind is brilliant when trying to achieve ...
- Mother Nature Is Never Satisfi... Mother nature is never ...
- A Myopic View Of Gwendolyn I am a person with strong ...
- Change A gray persona shadows the house, as occupations of ...
- Motherhood A woman who begins the journey of life as a young ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gwendolyn Miller
Her smile shines overall.
She only shows her entire face once a month.
The dark and dreary night is shattered,
like a piece of stained glass.
She comes out through the clouds,
but is only visible at night.
Silhouettes can be seen walking,
with the moonlight beaming behind them.
A white sphere floats in the sky,
while charcoal clouds frolic amongst each other.
Yearning to see a shining star,
she anxiously waits night after night.