Let Me Drink The Wine Of Love
Let me drink the wine of love,
Until we die of it intoxicated.
Let s start our day with a drink,
Until we bathe in it tonight.
Let me wake in the memory of an immortal dusk,
Poisoned at sunset while we hide and seek in each other.
Let s share the pangs of love when we get relieved,
Until we find ourselves making love again.
I am poisoned; I am poisoned but least afraid,
Who emptied the bottle of poison she left for me.
Ah, the pain of serpent crawling in my vein,
I enjoy, I enjoy each moment I die.
Devour me by hot kisses and I am breathless,
Oh soft lips play on, play on.
I feel the venom penetrate into my skull,
Let me die drinking the wine of love.
Let s drink the wine of love,
Until we die of having it.
And sip again in the life after,
A jug of wine on the banks in the heaven.
HABEEBURAHMAN Thaliyil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Me Drink The Wine Of Love by HABEEBURAHMAN Thaliyil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry
- Rosy flower, hasmukh amathalal
- Ideas, gajanan mishra
- Clad in Stars, Steven Rhoads