Hailey Charette Poems
- I Said A Prayer For You Today I said a prayer for you today, ...
- Sun And Moon Dark vs light Everything our of sight Darkness...
- Love Some say Love is a curse That it is cruel And only ...
- Hope We all hope, For the sky to turn blue, For the stars...
- The Little Girl -new-
- Pain And Sorrow On desolate wings And broken hearts We go
- Every Moment With every moment With every breath I take I ...
I grew up in Tennessee. I love to read books and write stories.I'm currently writing a book. Many thing have happened in like and writing is a way to express that. I think that everyone who writes should do so and keep at it because one day someone may read it and can relate to it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hailey Charette
I Said A Prayer For You Today
I said a prayer for you today,
And know God must have heard,
I felt the answer in my heart although He spoke no word
I didn't ask for wealth or fame
I knew you wouldn't mind
I asked Him to send treasures of a far more lasting kind
I asked that He'd be near you at the start of each new day
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way
I asked for happiness in all things great and small,
But it was for His loving care I prayed the most of all