Haley Brown Poems
- What's Wrong Everytime I hear your voice, I feel like I ...
- I'M Just A Child Everything is computer generated. Not me. ...
- A Broken Child A broken child hides at night. A broken child...
- Gone But Not Forgotten The girl they seen unbreakable- ...
- Maybe, One Day No matter how hard she tries, It never seems...
- Take Me Back Take me back, To the place I used to ...
- Try Me Try to tell me what to do. It won't work, I know. I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Haley Brown
Everytime I hear your voice,
I feel like I have no choice.
Whenever I am with you, I can never frown.
You just keep my world going 'round.
Your always there, no matter what.
Rain or shine,
Day or night.
You've been there through it all.
You've helped stand me back up, after a fall.
Whenever we talk, I'm not sure where were going
As each day passes, it hurts not knowing.
But lately, It seems like your inside out.
I just want to understand what its about.
I'm still here,
Things just don't feel the same.