Hannah Barham Poems
- If I Told You I Love You If I told you I love you What would...
- Love Oh to be Enamoured with the idea Of love To risk the ...
- When I Look Upon The Graves When I look upon the graves Of ...
- Honesty And here I sit, alone again in the pouring rain. I...
- And Death Seems The Only Way O... And death seems the only way...
- Tell Me You Love Me I barely know you But I miss you When I...
- Spring Cool Spring breezes caress Sun-kissed cheeks As ...
Born over two decades ago, Hannah lives in a rural part of Hampshire, UK, and attends university in Winchester. She reads too much, works too hard and loves too easily. Her poetry is mainly inspired by her relationships, but some is inspired by the people she meets and experiences she had as she travels through life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hannah Barham
If I Told You I Love You
If I told you I love you
What would you think?
Would you say you love me too?
Or that we're too young?
Would you hold me to you
And kiss away my fears of rejection?
Would you melt my inhibitions
With gentle touches of love
In places no-one's ever been?
Would you reassure me
Of reciprocation of my love?
Or would you spurn me?
Would you turn away from me?
Would you decide that you don't want
Someone who loves too easily?
Would our two month, three month anniversary
Be the anniversary of the end?
Or would we last?
In a world of make...