Heart Of Ink
Heart Of Ink Poems
- Puberty It's only a matter of time Before I allow myself to ...
- Graffiti I disappeared among the crowds And found myself in ...
- The Comfort Zone I'm a poet by nature Meaning that nature ...
- Horoscopes She soars like a bird In the midnight sky, ...
- Broken I've never been quite comfortable here As i've been ...
- Wedding Ring Hi there, everyone How are you feeling? ...
- The Seed Of Love Far too lonely Staring at the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heart Of Ink
It's only a matter of time
Before I allow myself to fall asleep
Listening to a song on the radio
Just to bring back a few memories
I feel as though I lost my way
Everything's sucked into this angle
Of a transparent human heart
That the world just can't untangle
A little short out of breath
Before I entered this land of puberty
Drowning in my mother's womb
Just to learn that I'm a broken seed
I feel as though I lost my aim
Nothing's pushed to throw me over
This path of self-deprecation
But the worst will soon pass under