Heather R. Stewart
Heather R. Stewart Poems
- Distance there are distant places somewhere out there far ...
- Wish Of Hope
- Counting Hearts
- Sleep Tight you can rest easy tonight dont think about your ...
- Call His Name at night i wake up wishing he was mine i ...
- He's Gone i look, i prey, i dream but he's gone sometimes ...
- Tear one tear falls from my eye and rolls down my cheek ...
iam heather i started writing poetry when i was 8 years old ive always loved poetry but i really started writing when my dad died in 2008 and ive been writing ever since ive wrote one book i never published it becuz it was about me and this guy i was in love with and if published it now it would only depress me more so i just havent done it iam not like every other poet i dont write like everyone else no proper english i say ant dont tell my english teacher she would kill me ive had a few ex boyfriends that took my heart and then riped it up now most of my poems are eaither about heart breaks or love my dad died with cancer and my mom is still here and she acts like a teenager my sister ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather R. Stewart
there are distant places somewhere out there far away
and it takes forever to get there the distant place hold your future
holds what you want hold what you desire holds love
hold life you just have to be willing to go the distance
to get what the distance holds for you