Ibrar Siddiqi Poems
- Breakout I am a person. More baggage than you think. Lots ...
- Accidental Woman There you are siting close to me. Was an ...
- Getting Over Someone At first the hurt wells up. Feelings ...
- I Love My Company In a world of my own. A master of my own ...
- Go Away Annoying Single Woman Ive been hurt in the past By ...
- Adventure Life's an adventure, no matter how big or ...
- I Hate It When We Fight You said something that intrigued me....
Biographies are like a book, I don't think that I have anything that could be interesting to know about me other than I am old fashioned kind of guy who loves his wife and family.
I am an old fashioned kind of guy who wants to work hard, buy a house, retire surrounded by grandchildren like everyone else. Fate has other ideas so I just take each day as it comes. Planning too much just ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ibrar Siddiqi
I am a person.
More baggage than you think.
Lots of problems to which could drive you to drink.
I don't want to be involved with anyone.
Because of the burden I have become.
Along the road of life I have travelled.
Lots of problems slowly unravelled.
Met this person who was a snake in the grass.
Alas poor me, I don't think I will last.
Was full of life and happiness.
My smile would attract women of beauty and class.
Yet I wonder why.
People put sticks in the spokes.
When I ride out on my bicyle of life.
I am tired of fxing things that weren't ...