Ifeanyi Eze Poems
- One In A Million One in a million That is what you are
- The Race Called Destiny The road to take It's not without ...
- The Day Of Christmas The greatest time of the year The ...
- Such A Beautiful Lady Such a Beautiful Lady Of all the ...
- The Sparkle In Your Eyes The sparkle in your eyes that ...
- My Pain, The Pain Ii Closing my eyes each night I see you ...
- Twisted You've got me thinking thinking about the moments ...
Ifeanyi Chrysogonus Eze was born on the 27th of june 1990, he was born into the family of Mr and Mrs Eze. He started his education at the university of lagos nursery school and from there he proceeded to the university of lagos staff school for his primary education. He attended his high school at the international school university of lagos. His mother was a source of inspiration to him and his father...always a guide. At the age of 17 Ifeanyi lost his mum and this was a great hit to the family. Ifeanyi enjoys literature and he took it as one of his courses while in high school. His life has been defined by love, loss, hurt, hate and betrayal and these serve as his source of inspiration for... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
One In A Million
One in a million
That is what you are
Loving the way you smile
And how you stare
If only for a moment
I want to be with you
You take my breath away
And I know I'm in love with you
My precious rose
with a pretty smile
Quiet as the waters
But strong as the wind
And I believe in you
With you, I feel whole
One to which I can be myself with
If only for a day
I want to be happy with you
Around you always
And I know ill give anything to be with ...