Innocent Timburwa Poems
- Myself And Mother. When i was a kid, When i cry my mother ...
- Water Without you the precious liquid Who can live without ...
- What Makes A Dad God took the strength of a mountain, The ...
- Work Work, is one of the most said word in the world, Work,...
- Life Alone Where are you my real parents? Why did you leave...
- The Tree The tree you are so wonderfull You looks green to ...
- Death Were did you originated from. You leave everybody sad ...
I WENT TO SAMARINGA SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ZIMBABWE, UP TO O'LEVEL.
TRAINED CARPENTRY AND JOINERY IN 1996.WORKED FOR MANY CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES IN ZIMBABWE & MOZAMBIQUE- MANICALAND AREA.
IN 2000 WORKED FOR A ZIMBABWE TOP LEADING CO.IN TIMBER INDUSTRY - THE WATTLE COMPANY(NYANGA PINE DIVISION) .
IN 2008 APRIL I MOVED TO MOZAMBIQUE WERE I AM WORKING IN A CLEARING & FORWARDING - (LOGISTIC INDUSTRY) - ROHLIG-GRINDROD MOZAMBIQUE.
I AM MARRIED AND HAVE TWO KIDS - BOYS. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Innocent Timburwa
Myself And Mother.
When i was a kid,
When i cry my mother comforted me.
When i want to sleep she ussualy beck me,
When i am hungry she could give me food.
But as i grew up,
Things are different now.
If i do anything similar to what i used to do,
Hiiiiiiiiiiii my God.
Instead of comfort me when i cry,
She take a steak to beat me, Thus shutting me up.
If i sleep she leaves me in the Kicthen.
If i am hungry,
She just points some pots for me.
If their is no ready food,
She just ask me if i know where she keep the stuff.
That shows me that i am old ...