Innocent Timburwa Poems
- Water Without you the precious liquid Who can live without ...
- What Makes A Dad God took the strength of a mountain, The ...
- Work Work, is one of the most said word in the world, Work,...
- Myself And Mother. When i was a kid, When i cry my mother ...
- Life Alone Where are you my real parents? Why did you leave...
- The Tree The tree you are so wonderfull You looks green to ...
- Death Were did you originated from. You leave everybody sad ...
I WENT TO SAMARINGA SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ZIMBABWE, UP TO O'LEVEL.
TRAINED CARPENTRY AND JOINERY IN 1996.WORKED FOR MANY CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES IN ZIMBABWE & MOZAMBIQUE- MANICALAND AREA.
IN 2000 WORKED FOR A ZIMBABWE TOP LEADING CO.IN TIMBER INDUSTRY - THE WATTLE COMPANY(NYANGA PINE DIVISION) .
IN 2008 APRIL I MOVED TO MOZAMBIQUE WERE I AM WORKING IN A CLEARING & FORWARDING - (LOGISTIC INDUSTRY) - ROHLIG-GRINDROD MOZAMBIQUE.
I AM MARRIED AND HAVE TWO KIDS - BOYS. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Innocent Timburwa
Without you the precious liquid
Who can live without you water
Without you we will all die
Something which has no substitute
If you feel hungry, anything close can be an option
If you are thisty you can not take a cold drink
If you are thisty you can not take beer to queck it.
Water is the only OPTIPON.
How good are you water.
You realy needs our respect
Respect by keeping you clean
Respect by keeping you safe
Water water water water