It is my right to know,
Its not a favour but a right,
So why me mumy.
You gave birth to me,
You made plans for it or not,
But i have the right to know my family.
You are happy today mom,
Only becouse you know who you are,
But have ever thought of me mumy,
Please do not be selfish.
Yes you had a clsh with him,
But not him and me mom,
So why do you still hide his face to me,
Why did you harden your heat to me mom,
Especially now, please tell me.
My soul called brothers and or sisters,
They all know their origine,
They can all point to their father,
They can freely focus becouse they have backup,
Backup from the real father,
But why me.
I still want to know - why me.
If you di not choos this life for me,
If you accept that thats a mistake,
If really feel it down from your heat mumy,
Why did you keep quite upto now,
Thats why i ask, WHY ME.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Me by Innocent Timburwa )
- Blind, Blind, Naveed Khalid
- A ripple's life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)