It is my right to know,
Its not a favour but a right,
So why me mumy.
You gave birth to me,
You made plans for it or not,
But i have the right to know my family.
You are happy today mom,
Only becouse you know who you are,
But have ever thought of me mumy,
Please do not be selfish.
Yes you had a clsh with him,
But not him and me mom,
So why do you still hide his face to me,
Why did you harden your heat to me mom,
Especially now, please tell me.
My soul called brothers and or sisters,
They all know their origine,
They can all point to their father,
They can freely focus becouse they have backup,
Backup from the real father,
But why me.
I still want to know - why me.
If you di not choos this life for me,
If you accept that thats a mistake,
If really feel it down from your heat mumy,
Why did you keep quite upto now,
Thats why i ask, WHY ME.
Innocent Timburwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Me by Innocent Timburwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman