It is my right to know,
Its not a favour but a right,
So why me mumy.
You gave birth to me,
You made plans for it or not,
But i have the right to know my family.
You are happy today mom,
Only becouse you know who you are,
But have ever thought of me mumy,
Please do not be selfish.
Yes you had a clsh with him,
But not him and me mom,
So why do you still hide his face to me,
Why did you harden your heat to me mom,
Especially now, please tell me.
My soul called brothers and or sisters,
They all know their origine,
They can all point to their father,
They can freely focus becouse they have backup,
Backup from the real father,
But why me.
I still want to know - why me.
If you di not choos this life for me,
If you accept that thats a mistake,
If really feel it down from your heat mumy,
Why did you keep quite upto now,
Thats why i ask, WHY ME.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Me by Innocent Timburwa )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Snip!, Lawrence Beck
- Today I learned that I am an orphan - Th.., Dee Jay
- To Glorify Jesus, Tom Zart
- I only scribed dirge but she killed thee.., Sir Toby Moses
- I only scribed a dirge but she killed th.., Sir Toby Moses
- Imitation., Tony Adah
- Stupid Wife, kassem oude
- Suicide Note., Tony Adah
- Everything Nothing, Ruby Honeytip
- I Lost My Heart A Time Ago, Valerie Dohren